Tuesday, July 8, 2008

FLY HIGH

I have d wings,
I want to fly.
Dont hold me back,
I have to fly.
I might reach the horizons,
I might reach nowhere,
Or I might end up as a wanderer.
But then dont try to contrite me,
And encage my wings
Give back my wings because I have to fly.

I may mean a lot to lot around me.
But dont try to bind me in your daily days.
These religions, rituals are not my stay.
I have to reach where many not dare.
I know all this is not that facile
N I may wake up in the sand looking fervently at the sky,
But then let me give it a try.
Yes I have to reach that high
I will have to fly high.
Just adore my wings and bid me Goodbye. ;)

2 comments:

Sid Saxena said...

i like it...acche hai...RDB main theres a song..."udne ko tu azad hai...bandhan koi ab hai kahan..."

Anonymous said...

so finally two more from you. going ahead.
great combination of your feelings, thoughts and expressions.
it seems as if you are expressing everyone's heart.