Monday, July 26, 2010

Just smile


Ohh you make me smile,

The days and the nights.
You make me sing and dance and gloom.
Because you are the one
In the dreams,
the mornings and the noons.
Yeah you make me smile.

The morning light is haze without you,
the chirping birds is scream without you.
All I need is you,
Ohh you are the one
Who makes me smile to sing and to gloom.

The morning light, and the shining night.
All I think is your smile
Because its you
Who takes my blues aside.
You make me laugh, love and dance in the night
Yes you are the one
Its just your smile in my eyes,
And my smile.
Everything else beside,
Its you, only you.
Just make me smile, just make me smile ;)

2 comments:

memories said...

very repitive lines and words.. bt i think its cute ;)

Sid Saxena said...

its love-ly!! :-)