Monday, July 30, 2007

SO FAR.....

My eyes can see the light,
My soul can feel it bright,
As there is light at the end of the sky.
I can feel its gold,
Because noe it is my goal.
The soul is dragging me
But the layman terrms are binding me.
I have to get myself free,
I have to reach there.
Because i will reach there ,
Not for me or myself,
Not for the ones around me..
But i know i have to reach ther..
There uis darkness in this world,
Light is unable to to come on earth.
Ihav eto sopread message of l8ight..
I have to tyell people their mught..
Because they are here to survive
They have to spread happiness of life.
But all this before i go..
Because so far i have to go..

3 comments:

Sid Saxena said...

nice poem dear...good work....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

"Because noe it is my goal."
"noe"
correct tht