Tuesday, July 17, 2007

U Forever.....

This being my very first poem on this blog this is the one I love the most..

You are the power of my breathless sighs,
but this is the way I want to die.
You are the the world above my sky,
but thats the place I want my heaven to lay.
The silence counts for my enchanting words,
but still I want my whispers for you to hear.
You are the seconds of my endless hours,
but this is the time I always want to bear.
These are the things I dont want to forget,
but the only wish I had is to forget- You Forever.

4 comments:

vijyendra said...

if this is ur poem dn it is simply narvellous. best part is that this poem presents rashmi behind the 'let d smile...' face. really very nice.

Unknown said...

interesting t.... really different yet very powerful way of putting things..... i never knew u were a poet..grt job

Amrit said...

Simply fantabulous. Really great peice of poetry here.

Amrit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.